Conflicts are inherent to any community
Conflicts are not the same thing as diverging views or oppositions. You can disagree without falling into a conflict. But escalation in confrontations often results in conflicts and organizations have to strike the right balance between constructive and destructive conflicts to avoid escalation and negative impact on performance.
- Accept diversity
- Open to others
- Improve dialogue
- Release tensions
- Address conflicts
Using the Savoir-Relier methodology and L’ATELIER as a reservoir of knowledge and practice, in this short course, you will understand the mechanics and dynamic of conflicts and find ways to channel conflicts and set the base for constructive divergence that brings innovation and agility.
When signing up for this short course, you know you are joining a group of people who, like you, are in need to improve how they deal with conflict and to restore dialogue and understanding in their relationship.
Duration: 4 hours
Format: Full on-line
Is this workshop for me?
If you are in agreement with 3 or more of these statements, this workshop is for you!
Asking the right questions and engaging in self-reflection you will understand better what conflict entails.
- What is your definition of conflict?
- When do you experience conflict (describe situations, people …)?
- What qualities do you need to deal with conflict situations?
- What qualities do you need to confront people who disagree with you or challenge you?
- How do you react when you are caught in a conflict situation?
- How do you proceed and behave when conflict emerges and seems unavoidable?
Learning what conflict entails requires to adopt the right posture. During this short course, we will set the basis for constructive interaction using the ladder of inference and balancing inquiry and advocacy in difficult discussions.
- Reflexivity on conflict – 30’
- What conflict really is and what it entails – 30’
- Painting exercise: perception, analysis and emotions
- Ladder of inference exercise – 30’ – Teams of 6
- CODEV exercise – 80’- Teams of 4 to 6
- Flashreport – feedback from conflict workshop, key learnings and action items
Top 3 benefits
I better understand what conflict is really about and the skills required to improve my behavior in conflict situations
I am more confident in dealing with future conflict situations
- Team conflicts
I feel I will be more able to cope with conflicts
YOU WIIL ENGAGE IN LIVE INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES THAT REQUIRE TIME-SPECIFIC-COMMITMENT TO ONE-ON-ONE OR GROUP EXERCISES. THEY IMPLY COMMITMENT FOR INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP BENEFITS.
When you sign up, please book a specific course-time in your agenda to meet with your peers and enjoy the value of quality interactions.
Join the workshop
Make this workshop available in your company. Please fill in the form to get further info.
Join Next sessions
> March 7, 2022